October Unofficial - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2005, 07:01   #1 (permalink)
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
October Unofficial

Is it still on?

The dust has just settled from my Holiday.... Disco now fixed (LPG) and
pondering next adventure , If on whos going so far.

:0)

Lee D

--

www.lrproject.com

Workshop photos from Landrover repairs
& other such tinkerings.
Home of Percy the Jag powered Landrover


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-16-2005, 07:01   #2 (permalink)
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:17:17 +0100, "Lee_D"
<newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> enlightened us thusly:

>Is it still on?
>
>The dust has just settled from my Holiday.... Disco now fixed (LPG) and
>pondering next adventure , If on whos going so far.
>


is this the one planned for Carmarthenshire?

If so, I hope to bring Edward II.
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young / In a world
of magnets and miracles / Our thoughts strayed constantly and without
boundary / The ringing of the Division bell had begun. Pink Floyd (1994)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:01   #3 (permalink)
steve Taylor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

Austin Shackles wrote:
> On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:17:17 +0100, "Lee_D"
> <newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> enlightened us thusly:
>
>
>>Is it still on?
>>
>>The dust has just settled from my Holiday.... Disco now fixed (LPG) and
>>pondering next adventure , If on whos going so far.
>>

>
>
> is this the one planned for Carmarthenshire?
>
> If so, I hope to bring Edward II.


Hi folks
Its still on, I'm down in Pembs. this week, and I'll drive over to K
quads on the way home on Sunday and take a look at their facilities, get
some pictures and put something up on my website. I'll check out local
LPG facilities as well.

AFAIK, we have 10-12 101s and friends coming. The more the merrier, and
the happier the K quad people will be for giving us the camping and
off-roading rate.

ATB

Steve
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 11:01   #4 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

Lee_D wrote:
> Is it still on?
>
> The dust has just settled from my Holiday.... Disco now fixed (LPG)
> and pondering next adventure , If on whos going so far.
>
>> 0)

>
> Lee D


Any details?


--
Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"


  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:02   #5 (permalink)
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:38:18 +0100, steve Taylor
<steve@thetaylorfamily.org.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>Austin Shackles wrote:
>> On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:17:17 +0100, "Lee_D"
>> <newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> enlightened us thusly:
>>
>>
>>>Is it still on?
>>>
>>>The dust has just settled from my Holiday.... Disco now fixed (LPG) and
>>>pondering next adventure , If on whos going so far.
>>>

>>
>>
>> is this the one planned for Carmarthenshire?
>>
>> If so, I hope to bring Edward II.

>
>Hi folks
>Its still on, I'm down in Pembs. this week, and I'll drive over to K
>quads on the way home on Sunday and take a look at their facilities, get
>some pictures and put something up on my website. I'll check out local
>LPG facilities as well.
>
>AFAIK, we have 10-12 101s and friends coming. The more the merrier, and
>the happier the K quad people will be for giving us the camping and
>off-roading rate.


Jolly good. 'ere, you calling in and if so when?
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
"The breezy call of incense-breathing Morn, The swallow twittering
from the strawbuilt shed, The cock's shrill clarion, or the echoing
horn, No more shall rouse them from their lowly bed."
Thomas Gray, Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 13:02   #6 (permalink)
steve Taylor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

Austin Shackles wrote:

>
> Jolly good. 'ere, you calling in and if so when?


We'll try - we ended up 101-less unfortunately - JUST passed the MOT,
but we have utterly buggered the LPG setup and he stalls if you take you
r foot off the go pedal. Plus, we went to Pembs. via Gaydon and that
trip down was nightmarish enough.

Steve
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 14:01   #7 (permalink)
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

"Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3meimoF1611q0U1@individual.net...
>
> Any details?


** REPOST **

The Unofficial "joint" AFL and 101FC Welsh meet
Details.


Weekend of the 14-15-16 October


Venue KQuads 4x4, Camarthen
Allt-Y-Grug
Llangain
Carmarthen
Wales
SA33 5AY


http://www.kquads4x4.co.uk/


Mapquest reference


<http://www.mapquest.co.uk/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&z...>
Or
http://tinyurl.com/djvqj


Price
40 Two nights camping, two days off roading
35 Two nights camping, one day off roading


A deposit of 10 quid payable to Kquads 4x4 will secure your place.


Steve



  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 15:01   #8 (permalink)
Richard Brookman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

so steve Taylor was, like...

> > AFAIK, we have 10-12 101s and friends coming. The more the merrier,

> and the happier the K quad people will be for giving us the camping
> and off-roading rate.


We'll be there. Probably in the Series 2.

--
Rich
==============================
Disco 300 Tdi auto
S2a 88" SW
Tiggrr (V8 trialler)


  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 15:01   #9 (permalink)
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:52:06 +0100, steve Taylor
<steve@thetaylorfamily.org.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>Austin Shackles wrote:
>
>>
>> Jolly good. 'ere, you calling in and if so when?

>
>We'll try - we ended up 101-less unfortunately - JUST passed the MOT,
>but we have utterly buggered the LPG setup and he stalls if you take you
>r foot off the go pedal. Plus, we went to Pembs. via Gaydon and that
>trip down was nightmarish enough.


should've brought it to be fettled then, innit. some people :-)
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
"Would to God that we might spend a single day really well!"
Thomas Kempis (1380 - 1471) Imitation of Christ, I.xxiii.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 15:01   #10 (permalink)
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: October Unofficial

On or around Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:05:33 +0100, "Lee_D"
<newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> enlightened us thusly:

>"Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>news:3meimoF1611q0U1@individual.net...
>>
>> Any details?

>
>** REPOST **
>
>The Unofficial "joint" AFL and 101FC Welsh meet
>Details.
>
>
>Weekend of the 14-15-16 October
>

might get shot for saying this... but the weekend after is the beginning of
half term, round here at least. I doubt it's worth changing the date, but
it'd make more sense, and reduces the pressure to get back on sunday night
for them as have schoolkids.


--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
"Would to God that we might spend a single day really well!"
Thomas Kempis (1380 - 1471) Imitation of Christ, I.xxiii.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:05.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.