Oh...my...God... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 13:01   #1 (permalink)
jermec
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Oh...my...God...

Happened to be passing a LR dealer this afternoon, so we called in.

Sat in a Disco 3 and a RR Sport.

You can smell the money, can't you?
--
jermec

You, in the red uniform, go see what that noise is!
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2006, 14:01   #2 (permalink)
jermec
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

Mother wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:59:37 +0000, jermec <2@private.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Sat in a Disco 3 and a RR Sport.
>>
>>You can smell the money, can't you?

>
>
> I can smell the depreciation, it smells like wot Max rolls in when the
> fox has left it...
>

Your Max does that too? So does ours. Wouldn't like to let him in the
back of that Rangie afterwards. To be honest, I don't like letting him
in the back of the Defender when he's done that, but the RSPCA object to
him running behind. :o)

--
jermec

You, in the red uniform, go see what that noise is!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 15:14   #3 (permalink)
Alex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Oh...my...God...

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:31:54 +0000, jermec <2@private.com> wrote:

>Mother wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:59:37 +0000, jermec <2@private.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Sat in a Disco 3 and a RR Sport.
>>>
>>>You can smell the money, can't you?

>>
>>
>> I can smell the depreciation, it smells like wot Max rolls in when the
>> fox has left it...
>>

>Your Max does that too? So does ours. Wouldn't like to let him in the
>back of that Rangie afterwards. To be honest, I don't like letting him
>in the back of the Defender when he's done that, but the RSPCA object to
>him running behind. :o)


Couldn't you fit him with a set of doggie rollerskates or something?
Failing that, tie him to the roofrack.

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 16:01   #4 (permalink)
Ian Rawlings
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

On 2006-01-12, Alex <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote:

> Couldn't you fit him with a set of doggie rollerskates or something?
> Failing that, tie him to the roofrack.


How about some CB mag-mounts on his feet, you could clip him on the
side then, dashing along with his tongue hanging out!

--
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:01   #5 (permalink)
William Tasso
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

Ian Rawlings <news05@tarcus.org.uk> wrote:

> On 2006-01-12, Alex <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Couldn't you fit him with a set of doggie rollerskates or something?
>> Failing that, tie him to the roofrack.

>
> How about some CB mag-mounts on his feet, you could clip him on the
> side then, dashing along with his tongue hanging out!


mag-mounts on Land Rover?

tread carefully :)

--
William Tasso
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:01   #6 (permalink)
Alex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Oh...my...God...

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:51:43 +0000, Ian Rawlings
<news05@tarcus.org.uk> wrote:

>On 2006-01-12, Alex <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Couldn't you fit him with a set of doggie rollerskates or something?
>> Failing that, tie him to the roofrack.

>
>How about some CB mag-mounts on his feet, you could clip him on the
>side then, dashing along with his tongue hanging out!


I tried a Magmount on my landrover, but i had to take it back to the
shop as it was faulty - it kept falling off.

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:02   #7 (permalink)
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:31:54 +0000, jermec <2@private.com> wrote:

>Your Max does that too? So does ours. Wouldn't like to let him in the
>back of that Rangie afterwards. To be honest, I don't like letting him
>in the back of the Defender when he's done that, but the RSPCA object to
>him running behind. :o)


I followed a big RV thing along the motorway last summer. He had a
little tiny dog trailer on the back of it. It was basically like a
little box with small air holes at the top with 2 wheels on.

I dont think i'd want to put an animal in one.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:02   #8 (permalink)
Ian Rawlings
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

On 2006-01-13, William Tasso <spamblocked@tbdata.com> wrote:

> mag-mounts on Land Rover?


It's only the Defender and earlier ones that it won't work on, Disco
etc are magnetic. Err, in fact I'm only sure about the Disco and am
assuming the rangies are!

Anyhow, even with the Defender you could clip him on underneath, two
paws on one chassis rail, the other two paws on the other. Simple!

Then there's the steel modulars...

--
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:02   #9 (permalink)
Ian Rawlings
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Oh...my...God...

On 2006-01-13, Alex <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote:

> I tried a Magmount on my landrover, but i had to take it back to the
> shop as it was faulty - it kept falling off.


Which landrover? I thought we weren't on about the ally ones?

--
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 17:02   #10 (permalink)
Alex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Oh...my...God...

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:19:39 +0000, Ian Rawlings
<news05@tarcus.org.uk> wrote:

>On 2006-01-13, Alex <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I tried a Magmount on my landrover, but i had to take it back to the
>> shop as it was faulty - it kept falling off.

>
>Which landrover? I thought we weren't on about the ally ones?


If it's not made of ally and isn't on leaf springs, it isn't a Land
Rover.

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.