"Tom Woods" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
>>What did you use ?
> I ended up chopping a section out of an old wiper arm i had lying
> about and welding it into the 101 arm. Covers the screen perfectly
> now. It has a bigger blade on it too.
> I can go meaure what size blade i have on and how long the arm ended
> up later if you like?
> Eventually i'll get round to taking it off and measuring it and maybe
> buying a shiney new one of the same length.
When I got him Morph had one 90 one fitted and one which I had assumed was
The one I had assumed as standard 101 had equal numbers of cammo paint on
it. I pulled the 90 one off because it was too short and refitted the other
101 matching arm with a new wiper blade (previous keeper robbed 90 arm off a
scrap 90, couldn't be faffed with getting a new blade).
Long and short of it is that I had to carefully adjust the new blades to
stop them fouling on the top of the windscreen. The new blades were Series
III items I think, got them at the Local landy place anyhow. Don't know if
that helps or muddies the water any.
This picture actually shows I have yet to remove the cammo from the
passenger side one (on the right as you view the piccy).
They seem to be the same ones fitted from when he was a baby...
word of warning I'd offer is to be careful what you are trying to weld.I tried plastic coating a pair or wiper arms at School and watched them meltinto a pool of alloy, fortuantely those weren't rare items.Lee D