..... could take a perfectly good battery clamp as fitted on the 1990 Rangie
Classic shapes.... then go and fit one formed to fit around the Battery on
the Discovery 1997/8 which then inevitably turns out to be like rocking
horse Do do to get a replacement Battery the right shape/form.
And all this because..
1. My Battery charger blew last month
2. I just changed the Oil and Filter's
3. I disconnected the coil to ensure oil was pumped around the system before
firing up... turned over for about 5 to 8 seconds.
4. The battery was goosed waiting for 1 2 and 3 to happen. (Normally fires
5. I need the car on the road ASAP.
The SIIA , 101 and Rangie batterys all fit but then the clamp wouldn't......
Three Tyre and exhuast places before I got a battery to fit and even then I
had to tweak the bracket.
LANDROVER DESIGNERS FFS IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!
Workshop photos from Landrover repairs
& other such tinkerings.
Home of Percy the Jag powered Landrover