* 1991 H
* approx 110K miles
* 4 Avon Ranger AT (about 2k miles on 'em)
* 5 Alloys, new spare (Pirelli)
* 3.5 EFi with LPG, underfloor tank, small petrol tank.
* 6 months or so test and a bit under 6 months tax
* Recon gearbox and new cross-drilled Xfer gear approx 5K miles ago, new
clutch at the same time.
* full set genuine rubber mats
* full set genuine seat covers, rear ones slightly damaged.
* chassis good, rear floor OK.
* body good for it's age, a couple of small dents and scratches, but cleans
up quite nicely, has the usual corrosion spots.
* in daily use 'til a few weeks ago, doing about 70 miles per day.
well-serviced, some history and last 25K miles or so with yours truly;
maintained to my usual standard (no sniggering at the back, there...:-)) -
seriously though, oil and filter at 6K intervals, all locks lubed etc.,
On a good day I reckon she might fetch £2500, but try making me an offer.
Will be going on ebay soon, when I get tuits to clean 'er up, photograph and
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk
my opinions are just that
"Brevis esse laboro, Obscurus fio" (it is when I struggle to be
brief that I become obscure) Horace (65 - 8 BC) Ars Poetica, 25