Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 12:33 AM
test drive
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations?

Hi all

This is all new to me (posting) so if it goes wring - sorry

I am looking for someone to service my 1986 ex-mod 90. I just do not have
the time to have a go myself but want to make sure that someone good does

I live near Harpenden Hertfordshire, so somewhere near would be great (or
someone who could travel out [mobile] would be fine)

Any recommendations for anyone ???

Many thanks in advance
Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 12:33 AM
datchworthdisco@yahoo.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations?



test drive wrote:
> Hi all
>
> This is all new to me (posting) so if it goes wring - sorry
>
> I am looking for someone to service my 1986 ex-mod 90. I just do not have
> the time to have a go myself but want to make sure that someone good does
>
> I live near Harpenden Hertfordshire, so somewhere near would be great (or
> someone who could travel out [mobile] would be fine)
>
> Any recommendations for anyone ???
>
> Many thanks in advance
> Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.


I can recommend Bill at Autoland in Houghton Regis, near
Dunstable/Luton. Really knows his stuff and far prices to.

You can find them at www.4x4service.co.uk

They use to service my Disco when I lived in the area.

Gavin

 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 12:33 AM
Alex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations?

On 7 Jun 2005 09:54:43 -0700, datchworthdisco@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>
>
>test drive wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> This is all new to me (posting) so if it goes wring - sorry
>>
>> I am looking for someone to service my 1986 ex-mod 90. I just do not have
>> the time to have a go myself but want to make sure that someone good does
>>
>> I live near Harpenden Hertfordshire, so somewhere near would be great (or
>> someone who could travel out [mobile] would be fine)
>>
>> Any recommendations for anyone ???
>>
>> Many thanks in advance
>> Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.

>
>I can recommend Bill at Autoland in Houghton Regis, near
>Dunstable/Luton. Really knows his stuff and far prices to.
>
>You can find them at www.4x4service.co.uk
>


I'll back that reccomendation up, he's done good work for me as well
in the past, including spending all day trying to get a recalcitrant
v8 running properly.

Alex
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 12:35 AM
Mark Williamson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations?

The previous owner of my 101 used AJD landrovers in Broxbourne, and spoke
highly of them.

No personal experience of them i'm afraid.

MW

"Alex" <nospam.alex@cbmsys.co.uk> wrote in message
news:62tba1dv40o3evbdqag18s8u8vknrugncc@4ax.com...
> On 7 Jun 2005 09:54:43 -0700, datchworthdisco@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>test drive wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> This is all new to me (posting) so if it goes wring - sorry
>>>
>>> I am looking for someone to service my 1986 ex-mod 90. I just do not
>>> have
>>> the time to have a go myself but want to make sure that someone good
>>> does
>>>
>>> I live near Harpenden Hertfordshire, so somewhere near would be great
>>> (or
>>> someone who could travel out [mobile] would be fine)
>>>
>>> Any recommendations for anyone ???
>>>
>>> Many thanks in advance
>>> Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.

>>
>>I can recommend Bill at Autoland in Houghton Regis, near
>>Dunstable/Luton. Really knows his stuff and far prices to.
>>
>>You can find them at www.4x4service.co.uk
>>

>
> I'll back that reccomendation up, he's done good work for me as well
> in the past, including spending all day trying to get a recalcitrant
> v8 running properly.
>
> Alex



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome