TD5 Timing chain or belt? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 02:13 AM
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
TD5 Timing chain or belt?

Bloke today told me it's a chain, is he right?

Don't seem to be able to find out!

Nige


--
Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 02:13 AM
Peter Seddon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: TD5 Timing chain or belt?


"Nige" <nigel.inceFANNYFART@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:398u4sF5v4hqhU1@individual.net...
> Bloke today told me it's a chain, is he right?
>
> Don't seem to be able to find out!
>
> Nige
>
>
> --
> Subaru WRX (The Bitch)
>
> Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)
>
> "No, I'm Brian"
>


It's a chain.

Peter


 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 02:13 AM
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: TD5 Timing chain or belt?

Peter Seddon wrote:
> "Nige" <nigel.inceFANNYFART@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:398u4sF5v4hqhU1@individual.net...
>> Bloke today told me it's a chain, is he right?
>>
>> Don't seem to be able to find out!
>>
>> Nige
>>
>>
>> --
>> Subaru WRX (The Bitch)
>>
>> Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)
>>
>> "No, I'm Brian"
>>

>
> It's a chain.
>
> Peter


Cheers matey, no belt to change then!

Nige


--
Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"


 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-05, 02:13 AM
Huw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: TD5 Timing chain or belt?


"Nige" <nigel.inceFANNYFART@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:398uvjF5vg7lsU1@individual.net...
> Peter Seddon wrote:
>> "Nige" <nigel.inceFANNYFART@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> news:398u4sF5v4hqhU1@individual.net...
>>> Bloke today told me it's a chain, is he right?
>>>
>>> Don't seem to be able to find out!
>>>
>>> Nige
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Subaru WRX (The Bitch)
>>>
>>> Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)
>>>
>>> "No, I'm Brian"
>>>

>>
>> It's a chain.
>>
>> Peter

>
> Cheers matey, no belt to change then!
>


It's only a simplex chain though. A bit underspecced IMO.

Huw


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome