Trim panels in foorwell of 110 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 03:01   #1 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Trim panels in foorwell of 110

On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?

Mine have rotted away to nowt!

Nige

--
Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-11-2005, 04:01   #2 (permalink)
JD
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Trim panels in foorwell of 110

Nige wrote:

> On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?
>
> Mine have rotted away to nowt!
>
> Nige
>
> --
> Subaru WRX (Annabel)
>
> Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
>
> '"Say hello to my little friend"


If you are talking about what I think you are, that is part of the footwell
in the bulkhead. Replacement footwells are fairly cheap, but need welding
skills and quite a bit of disassembly to replace.
JD
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:01   #3 (permalink)
beamendsltd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Trim panels in foorwell of 110

In message <3m0l7iF14jvg0U1@individual.net>
"Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?
>
> Mine have rotted away to nowt!
>
> Nige
>
> --
> Subaru WRX (Annabel)
>
> Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
>
> '"Say hello to my little friend"
>
>


Let me know which ones you need and I can quote......

Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk sales@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
Running a business in a Microsoft free environment - it can be done
Powered by Risc-OS - you won't get a virus from us!!
Helping keep Land Rovers on and off the road to annoy the Lib Dems
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:01   #4 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Trim panels in foorwell of 110

beamendsltd wrote:
> In message <3m0l7iF14jvg0U1@individual.net>
> "Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?
>>
>> Mine have rotted away to nowt!
>>
>> Nige
>>
>> --
>> Subaru WRX (Annabel)
>>
>> Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
>>
>> '"Say hello to my little friend"
>>
>>

>
> Let me know which ones you need and I can quote......
>
> Richard


They are a plastic/card trim panel that fits on the sides of the footwell

Nige

--
Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"


  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 08:01   #5 (permalink)
beamendsltd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Trim panels in foorwell of 110

In message <3m10buF146s7vU1@individual.net>
"Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

> beamendsltd wrote:
> > In message <3m0l7iF14jvg0U1@individual.net>
> > "Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?
> >>
> >> Mine have rotted away to nowt!
> >>
> >> Nige
> >>
> >> --
> >> Subaru WRX (Annabel)
> >>
> >> Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
> >>
> >> '"Say hello to my little friend"
> >>
> >>

> >
> > Let me know which ones you need and I can quote......
> >
> > Richard

>
> They are a plastic/card trim panel that fits on the sides of the footwell
>
> Nige
>


MRC5394 Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell Sides - Defender to HA455595
ฃ14.75 inc VAT

MUC9347 Retainer - Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell -
Defender to HA455595 - ahem.... ฃ21.38 inc VAT


Richard


--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk sales@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
Running a business in a Microsoft free environment - it can be done
Powered by Risc-OS - you won't get a virus from us!!
Helping keep Land Rovers on and off the road to annoy the Lib Dems
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 17:01   #6 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Trim panels in foorwell of 110

beamendsltd wrote:
> In message <3m10buF146s7vU1@individual.net>
> "Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> beamendsltd wrote:
>>> In message <3m0l7iF14jvg0U1@individual.net>
>>> "Nige" <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?
>>>>
>>>> Mine have rotted away to nowt!
>>>>
>>>> Nige
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Subaru WRX (Annabel)
>>>>
>>>> Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
>>>>
>>>> '"Say hello to my little friend"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Let me know which ones you need and I can quote......
>>>
>>> Richard

>>
>> They are a plastic/card trim panel that fits on the sides of the
>> footwell
>>
>> Nige
>>

>
> MRC5394 Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell Sides - Defender to HA455595
> ฃ14.75 inc VAT
>
> MUC9347 Retainer - Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell -
> Defender to HA455595 - ahem.... ฃ21.38 inc VAT
>
>
> Richard


**** me sideways? Yikes, I'll cut some old bags handbag up then!!!

--
Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:24.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.