Discover How I've Built A Network Of 40,000 Affiliates In Only 8 Weeks - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Jaguar
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2005, 03:01   #1 (permalink)
sevil ince

Discover How I've Built A Network Of 40,000 Affiliates In Only 8 Weeks

I AM NOT SCAMMING I OPEN EMAIL FROM SHAW I FIX MY ALL OUTLOOK EXPRESS FOR NEWSGROUP BUT ITS ALLWAYS SAY SCAM IF ITS SAY AGAIN PLEASE ACCEPT MY SORRY.

Discover How I've Built A Network Of 40,000 Affiliates In Only 8 Weeks and

Made 2 Million Dollars In Sales ... By Pushing A Button 5 to 10 Minutes A Day!

Since the word is out, this page has been ASSAULTED by thousands of people per hour, all of them originating from people telling their friends about it!!!

You can’t imagine how many people are reading this page at this exact moment you are!

This is a completely "Mind-Boggling" offer!

Read this page to discover how to ...

Post to an audience of 10 million People without using email!!!

YES! 10 MILLION LEADS!!!

...To whom you can post over and over and over with the push of that button!

:: Unlimited promotion for years to come or as long as you wish… without paying a dime in advertising!!!

:: Targeted leads!

:: Fresh leads of the day!

:: All Pre-Sorted out! The people who see your message have searched for the list and opted-in!

:: No email address to extract

:: No need to buy one single LEAD

:: No bulk email

:: No spam

:: One program does the work For You ---> ONE single button at your fingertip for you to push … a short 5 minutes a day

Read on...

Tuesday 10:07 a.m.
From Stephan Ducharme's desk,

Hi,

My name is Stephan Ducharme.

For those who don't know me yet, I'm the one everybody now calls The "Free Ad Guru". THE marketing guru specializing in free, online advertising. I'm one of the top 10 most known Internet marketing gurus.

You may know me as the best-selling author of the famous Internet marketing course "How To Get 1 Million Visitors Without Paying A Dime In Advertising."

I get a total of up to 1.2 MILLION hits a month. ... Yes that is per MONTH!!!

... And I HAVE NOT PAID ONE DIME IN ADVERTISING for the past 2 years!!! You heard me right, not even one penny.

250,000 online marketers read my weekly newsletters.

I am a professional, I have a reputation to uphold, I'm not the kind of man that recommends BS, junk or hype hiding behind his screen. I'm a real person. On my websites, I put my name down, my photo, my street address, my phone number, and even a photo of my piece of land with my private lake and my car, a Porsche Carrera 911 convertible. My 19 room house with a 200 foot long private lake!

I've paid for it cash, in less than 1 month of work!
My Porsche 911 Carrera convertible!

I paid for it ... Cash, in less than 3 hours of work!

I would say that I know a whole lot about what I am talking about when it comes to getting free traffic. I generate so many visits to my websites, that now I'm now a Multi-Millionaire! Yes, I've made several millions of dollars on the Internet through the past years!!!!

And it all makes sense when you understand that making money online really is all about how much exposure you can create!

Everybody knows that if they could only find one small tiny secret they could generate all the advertising that they ever wanted FOR FREE, they'd become rich, filthy rich, overnight! Just like having entire pages in the Wall Street Journal everyday for free, where you could promote whatever you want!

What if you could Post your message in front of thousands of people every day ... by simply pushing a button!

Did you ever wonder how some big dogs can contact MILLIONS of people while sitting poolside, while you get bags under your eyes from reading and studying pages upon pages of useless sites, all supposedly telling you how to "make it happen for you"?

Hey, did you ever realize that the problem you are facing may NOT be a lack of knowledge? ... But simply that;

YOU HAVE NO TOOLS FOR THE TASK YOU ARE UNDERTAKING!!!

Think of it. If your only communication tools consists of using something like Outlook Express to contact your 25 friends, you are not heavy-duty equipped!

DO YOU HAVE ANY SOFTWARE that FINDS and CONTACTS LEADS for YOU?

…NO? Then, stop wondering why you have no results…That is why.

Try this:
Are you ready?

Draw a red rose with Microsoft "Notepad" software- (btw, Notepad is used to write, not to draw)

You can't, am I right?!
That is why you can't contact tons of people: You need the proper tool. That's it, that's all!!!

Just like there are pc tools to write and to draw, there are pc tools to generate traffic.

Lets See how simple This is:

1. Simply open MyAffiliateFinder software

2. Type in any keyword to describe your audience (eg. marketing, business, sport, cars etc.). MyAffiliateFinder will automatically search for groups of people interested in those topics!

3. Select the groups you prefer

4. Click "Send" to post your message in front of thousands of people, on tens, hundreds, even thousands of discussion groups! (MyAffiliateFinder will post up to 3 messages a second!)

It's as easy as that!

THIS SOFTWARE IS PURELY AWESOME !!!
NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE technology

Not only rocket ahead of your competitors,
you'll open up markets that you never knew existed,
and best of all you'll do it lightning fast with ease!

MyAffiliateFinder software can post to more than 100,000 groups of people at the push of a button.

(Yes, that's 100 thousand discussion groups, meaning MILLIONS of targeted people, all pre-sorted out by topic!)

Testimonial:

Stephan,

I'm speachless...

It's no wonder why they call you the "FreeAdGuru"!

I was sitting here in complete stupor with my mouth wide open in shock after seeing the results of using the MyAffiliateFinder program.

Last night, I purchased the "MyAffiliateFinder software", wrote a straight to the point paragraph, chose the groups of people according to my niche market, clicked the Submit button and made a small test run of only 25 groups.

I went to my stats page this morning to see if I got a few hits....

The only words I could get out of my mouth after actually seeing these results with my own two eyes were.... "Holy $%#& ! It really works!!"

I snapped out of my trance and hit my "Refresh" button....
4,647 visitors and $4090 in commissions! In One Freaking Night!!

After looking closely at my commissions stats page in amazement,
I started to drool all over my keypad!!! That's when I realized I had to contact you and let you know you never cease to prove why they call you the FreeAdGuru.

Justin Blake

Save time. Let the machine do the work. Do more in less time.

Only push this button and let it work while you enjoy the rest of the day.

If you are selling online, this is a MUST have tool. MyAffiliateFinder is yours for only $197. Thousands of people are signing in right now! MyAffiliateFinder may very well become your most used and valuable software!

Run it 5 minutes a day! Let it run in the background while you check your stats climb!

This is presently one of the most exciting innovation in Internet marketing!!!

Caring for your fast ...very fast success,

P.S. All the desire and determination in the world will not bring you the success you deserve unless you have some marketing tools to get you started.

P.S. I MADE $24,800 the very first WEEK I used this software to market my products!!! And it never stopped to increase since then.

P.S. Your first visitors and affiliates are always the hardest ones to get! MyAffiliateFinder will open floodgates and pour a steady stream of visitors into a brand new site, and pump renewed life into an already existing site!

P.S. Remember, I made 2 MILLION dollars in weeks using this software!

P.S. I built a downline of 40,000 affiliates without paying a dime in advertising! So, if you are in an MLM, you will LOVE "My Affiliate Finder" software. Use it to build your downline FAST ... by pushing a button on your keyboard only 5 to 10 minutes a day.

http://www.newfreeadvertising.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051008030222L0j9YnO4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Jaguar