New member/owner... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Jaguar
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2006, 08:50   #1 (permalink)
SMX

New member/owner...

I just bought a 2001 XJR black on black. Once I saw it and took it for a drive... I knew I wanted it. Past cars consist of... 91 mustang, 92 integra, 97 vette. This is my 1st jag. Jags have a bad rep for most ppl that I know. Repairs.. problems.. issues. So me buying one was a mistake in their eyes. I bought the exact car/model/color that I wanted. Mint car with low kms... plus an extended warranty for 2 more yrs. I absolutely love this car.

SMX
SMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 14:26   #2 (permalink)

Re: New member/owner...

Hehe I'm in the same boat with you. Spent a bit of time looking around n ended up buying a metallic green 87 Sovereign with the 3.6. Wasn't the best, but was the best that I could afford. Most people I know think it was a huge mistake- it's my first car n I'm only 20. As yet it hasn't given me any real dramas, but parts are indeed expensive.
I believe we're the only 2 Jag owners on this site. Mostly the PAG section is used for news from the various makers. A really good site with loads of members and a great forum is jag-lovers.org. You should have a look there too.
307Nm@3750rpm (Flywheel)
madmelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 14:26   #3 (permalink)

Re: New member/owner...

Welcome to Ford Forums . Com
GMACK24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Jaguar