Ford Forums banner

LPG Modifications

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  exodius 
G
#1 ·
As most of you have probably seen, the EL Predator was Supercharged on LPG, and produced to their claiming of 230kw odd. (http://www.trueblueford.com/ELpredator_Showcar.html)

Im just curious, to how many people know anything about moddin' a lpg? Or about the High Performance LPG Kits, because it seems no one does? lol!
I need someone to give somewhat of ideas for it.

#3 ·
I spoke to GRA yesterday about the Predator and what's so appealing to me is that it's based on a 6 unlike most performance cars starting with 8's etc. I found that the predator is *relatively* stock in terms of engine - I think it has a stock XR6 cam, but it's the 106 RON combined with the supercharger and good cooling that gives it the 230 KW go ! I'm sure some of the other lads n lasses are more knowledgable than myself, but I'm keen to go down the same path.

Oh yeah it's tuned to dedicated gas which I guess is a huge bonus - not having to compromise to ULP / PULP - hehe

Cheers,
Steve

G
#4 ·
go the gas :0

gra site dun exist?

I'd like to know what they actually did mod on their converter/etc for the gas or if they did really at all.

im gettin a cam, extractors etc.. $$ is the problem right now, eventually in time a high performance lpg kit..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.