Ford Forums banner

03 Navigator intake manifold P0660 and 3 other codes??

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tiffany 
#1 ·
I just bought a 03 Navigator (feel like stole it for as low as I got them down on it because of all this...yes pulled over and researched and googled during test drive until my phone went dead to get to where I knew what I was talking about ( or at least made it sound like I did) and could make it sound possibly worse than it is and get them down on the price to where I'd be comfortable knowing its need immediate maintenance)....

2003 Lincoln 138k miles did perfect getting up on the highway however in town driving it stalled/ missed out going into 2nd gear, rpm's rev up wouldn't accelerate and then jumps hard into gear. Check engine light is on. They plugged their diagnostic machine up and brushed it off as gas cap. I took it to O'Riley had them plug it up, took pictures of codes and looked them up.

QBDII/EOBD- 6 codes
ECM- 8 codes
(some were duplicate)
P0660- intake manifold tuning valve control circuit/ open bank 1
P0443- evaporative emission system purge control valve circuit
P0135- oxygen sensor heater bank 1 sensor 1
P2195- oxygen sensor signal biased/ stuck lean bank 1 sensor 1

any insight would be greatly appreciated-
Thinking that with possible leak in intake manifold and it causing a miss fire fixing that will clear the rest of the codes since they're all oxygen /sensor issue??
well From what I have figured out so far, hoping that will clear the rest of the codes and don't have four different repairs? I've looked up parts to get idea of what shop would charge me, assuming should do whole spray soapy water test to know exactly where it's coming from so don't get ripped off for them telling me it's something that is not???

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.