Sedona Lunch Run Update - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > Arizona Mustang Car Club
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 17:58   #1 (permalink)

Sedona Lunch Run Update

Meeting Time & Location: 9:00 AM @ Bell Ford Parking Lot just East of I-17 on South side of Bell Road. We will depart when all those signed up are on site or at 9:30 AM SHARP ! Door Prizes will be handed out during each Poker Pull depending on Five Star Ford's donations. The restaurant has not been identified yet, but it will be in the Downtown area.

Sedona Run Agenda:
Poker Pull prior to departing Bell Ford. A Door Prize will also be handed out.

Morning Route: I-17 North to Exit 298 which is Highway 179 directly into Sedona. All participants will exit on the East side of I-17 just East of McDonalds and re-group before continuing the Run to Sedona.
Poker Pull at Exit 298. A Door Prize will be handed out. Depart for Sedona.
Poker Pull at start of Lunch in the Restaurant. A Door Prize will be handed out.
Poker Pull during Lunch. A Door Prize will be handed out.
Poker Pull after Lunch just before departing. Announcement of the winning Poker Hand and handing out of Winning Prize from Five Star Ford.

Return Route: Highway 89A South to Highway 260, East to I-17 and South at your own pace. Have a safe trip!

WE HAVE THREE SIGNED UP AS OF 6-2-07

Last edited by unclejim; 06-02-2007 at 13:58. Reason: Update
unclejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > Arizona Mustang Car Club