Hyundai, Ford Tops In Brand Loyalty Survey - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Forum News & Polls > Ford News & Ford Forum News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford News & Ford Forum News This section contains any Ford related news as well as news related to the FordForums.com website. Only Administrators may start new threads in this section.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 12:38   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Hyundai, Ford Tops In Brand Loyalty Survey

When it comes to automotive brand loyalty, consumers trust Hyundai, this according to a new study.

The study was done by Experian Automotive, a data service that tracks vehicle registration data and consumer attitudes, and it found that consumers really trust Hyundai. But making big progress is Ford the automaker took six of the top spots in the top 10 product categories.

Nabbing the top position, Hyundai scored well with a loyalty rate of 49.6 percent. This is the first time the Korean automaker topped the list, beating out GM, Ford and Toyota. In this study, loyalty is determined by the repurchase rate of its owners. And Hyundai had a good year, sales wise - its brand market share jumped to 9.2 percent during the second quarter of this year (up from 7.9 percent last year).

In second place was General Motors, with a loyalty rate of 48.1 percent, with Ford taking the third spot at 47.6 percent. Ford did great when it came to loyalty for specific products the Ford Fiesta and Fusion are just two of Ford's vehicles that took six of the Top 10 positions.

Driving away with first place for the product with the highest individual loyalty was the Kia Forte with 68 percent loyalty rate. The Soul came in fifth at 59 percent, with the Forte Koup coming in eighth with 57 percent.

More: Hyundai, Ford Tops In Brand Loyalty Survey on Autoguide.com
AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2011, 14:42   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: Hyundai, Ford Tops In Brand Loyalty Survey

It's all about warranty. Hyundai offer's FREE 5/60 bumper to bumper & 10/100 power-train. As long as you stay on top of regular maintenance and keep records, you can't go wrong.
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 15:15   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

A family member was thinking of buying a Hyundai and I agreed the warranty was a great selling point until checked up and read what the cover really entailed .That and the cost of servicing needed to keep it valid , plus the fact that someone said you had to pay the dealership for " warranty " repairs and then wait to see if it was covered / refundable and was not often the case , put me and them off .

Hyundai | Owners | 5 Year Warranty | Limited Coverage
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 18:14   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

I don't know, I've never had to use the warranty. They did tell me to be sure and keep receipts of all maintenance performed such as oil changes, filters ect. and if I did it myself, log into the Hyundai Owners section and list all maintenance in the Service section, which I have done. Major jobs like transmission fluid change, timing belt, ect. I needed to keep receipts of purchased parts or have a qualified mechanic perform the work.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:05   #5 (permalink)
Moderators

Over here , until recently , you had to get any car serviced by the dealers to maintain the warranty . But a few years back because of changes I think in European law , you could get any garage to service them as long as it was to manufacturers schedule and genuine franchise parts were used .Suppose that is fair enough .

P.s
Is it not treason , a man of your standing / position and a pillar of society on the Ford forum , driving a Hyundai ??????
Old 10-15-2011, 14:56   #6 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.LOGAN View Post
P.s
Is it not treason , a man of your standing / position and a pillar of society on the Ford forum , driving a Hyundai ??????
Haha..James James oh how could you have gone off the rails so much. Your punishment is to change the rear axle universals on a Mk4 Zephyr.
Old 10-15-2011, 15:20   #7 (permalink)
Moderators

Just to remind you ,

Old 10-15-2011, 16:23   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

I never said I was a ford guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Forum News & Polls > Ford News & Ford Forum News