More jokes . - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Off Topic > Humor
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Humor Heard a good joke or funny story? Keep it PG please.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 06:21   #1 (permalink)
Moderators

More jokes .

A message to the bloke in the wheelchair who nicked my camouflage jacket: You can hide but you can't run!!!

Just got back from my mates funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service.

My mate and his wife are in a right state. They've found a load of bondage gear and S & M DVDs under their boy's bed. They asked me what they should do. I said "Well, don't spank him for f#cks sake!"

3 mice in a Glasgow pub have a talk about who is the hardest.
Edinburgh mouse says "I go up to mousetraps, rip the cheese out & as the bar comes down I benchpress it 30 times & throw it across the room".
Aberdeen mouse says "ya woofter, I get rat poison crush it into powder & snort it!"
Glasgow mouse finishes his pint, gets up and casually walks to the door, "where are you going?" asks the other two.

"Home to shag the cat"

Irish Pat says to mick "next time your having sex with the missus shut the ****in curtains , the full street seen you last night"

Mick "well the jokes on them I was out last night"

So I'm in a bar and this little Chinese guy is standing at the side of me,so I asked him,"Do you know martial arts like ju jitsu and kung fu?".
He asked "Why the **** you ask me that, is it because I'm Chinese?"
I said,"Naw, its because your drinking my ****ing pint."
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2011, 06:52   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: More jokes .

jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Off Topic > Humor