Stayin' Cool! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Pictures and Videos This area is for those who'd like to "Show their Stuff" Post pictures or videos of your ride, projects or anything else. Please Keep It Clean!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Stayin' Cool!

It's in!

This baby is rated for 40,000 gvw and 45,000 btu. This should work well with the 3800 stall converter and I will have no worries ripping it down the track in the first part of October.

I got the thermal bypass just in case God forbid my winter car has an issue and I need to drive the Mark VIII to work. This is worst case scenario though and I do not intend on it. Over the next month I will be looking for a winter car that doesn't have mechanical issues but yet is cheap enough seeing as the Mark will be getting further modified this winter. Yet another reason I don't want to deal with the worse case scenario. I'd rather be wrenching on it than wrecking it.

-1992 Ford F-150 (winter truck)
-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (fun car)13.591@101.72mph
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 09:24 PM
2002 F150 XLT
Re: Stayin' Cool!

That should do the trick. I'm sure glad we don't have that kind of weather. I grew up in northwester Michigan and don't miss it at all. I do visit once in awhile but usually in Sep or Oct.

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Off Topic > Pictures and Videos
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts