I got a replacement regulator and motor from the junkyard. My car is a coupe and is different from the sedan assemblies. None of the local places could get one from a coupe and didn't want to risk getting the wrong part again (ordered one listed from a sedan and was wrong, had to return.)
I was able to watch the guy pull the assembly from the junk car which helped me install it. He said the window had to come out to install the new assembly. Looked pretty easy after watching him.
Note this procedure for removing the window is on my coupe model and may be different for a sedan. The coupes don't have the frame around the window and may not be necessary.
Anyway, going off memory here is how I did mine (feel free to add any input or corrections.)
1. Remove door panel.
2. Remove two upper limits stop bumpers for the window (each side of door toward the top front and back.)
3. Remove the guide bumper for the window. Located up by the door lock on the inside.
4. Loosened two nuts on the bottom of the window bracket. The one bolt on this can be removed. So two nuts and one bolt for this bracket. If possible do this with the window about half way down to access the bottom window bracket.
5. Remove window. Clean and grease all 3 rails before re-installing
6. Remove window motor/regulator and rail. This is all one unit but can be taken apart if needed. Three nuts hold the window motor/regulator in place. Then there is one nut on the bottom of the rail and two on top. Remove all these and push them in. Remove window motor assembly.
7. Re-install new motor/regulator assembly. Careful with the cables as these can break.
8. Install window.
9. Install the two upper limit bumpers and guide bumper (or whatever it's called
10. Plug in motor and test. Make sure window is aligned properly when shutting the door. If not adjust the window rails.
11. Install door panel and you are done.
1. Motor/regulator assembly
2. two tabs need to be removed from door panel
3. Two screws to remove for the door handle
4. Two push tabs to remove. The big one does not need to come out.
5. Back side of door handle assembly. Pushes/ pulls out
6. Front upper limit stop
7. Back upper limit stop
8. Top two nuts to remove for motor/regulator assembly rail
9. Bottom nut for motor/regulator assembly rail.
10. 3 nuts to remove for motor/regulator. You can see half the plug for the motor in the top of the pic.