1968 Dodge Charger - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Non-Ford Section > Photos (Non-Ford)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 14:13   #1 (permalink)
Moderators

1968 Dodge Charger

Location: Tucson, Arizona 85746Mileage: 62,000Trans: ManualCondition: MintExterior: BlackInterior: Black
Description:
1968 DODGE CHARGER - HOLLYWOOD'S FIRST MOVIE CHARGER !!!!!!

You are looking at 1 of 2 surviving Dodge Charger R/T's used in the 1968 Bullitt Movie. It was used as the assassin's car for all the jumps in San Francisco. Please refer to the following wesites to gain information regarding the find, restoration and showing of the car to date. This car has been restored as it was in the movie Bullitt. It is a matching number, Hemi 4-speed, 440, Dana 60 with build sheet. Serious inquiries only. Thanks.

http://jimsgarage.woodpress.com/2010...llitt-charger/
THE BULLITT CHARGER SURVIVOR?

Price: $1,000,000

1968 Dodge Charger R/T for sale | Hemmings Motor News
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 21:09   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: 1968 Dodge Charger

You should buy that RS and do a cross country tour of the US and Canada. You'll probably arrive at port in New York, stop by and see Skinner, DJ and tbird while you're in that area. After that, head down this way and see me then on to Oregon to see Bert by way of Vegas to drop a couple G notes. Cut back across to Wisconsin and see Sterling Six. Then make your way up to the Great White North and see 360ci and Chipset. Did I forget anyone?
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

Now that would be a trip of a lifetime and very , very enjoyable .But I'm afraid those days are now gone , but you never know in life , never say never .I'll give you and others plenty of notice if I cross over the pond , cheers mate .
Old 02-10-2013, 07:50   #4 (permalink)
Dazed and Confused

Always welcome, but if you bring a '68 Charger to my place looking like that, you will have to have her detailed upon leaving to get rid of my drool.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:53   #5 (permalink)
Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatSkinner View Post
Always welcome, but if you bring a '68 Charger to my place looking like that, you will have to have her detailed upon leaving to get rid of my drool.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:59   #6 (permalink)
Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwko View Post
You should buy that RS and do a cross country tour of the US and Canada. You'll probably arrive at port in New York, stop by and see Skinner, DJ and tbird while you're in that area. After that, head down this way and see me then on to Oregon to see Bert by way of Vegas to drop a couple G notes. Cut back across to Wisconsin and see Sterling Six. Then make your way up to the Great White North and see 360ci and Chipset. Did I forget anyone?
Missed out Bajarider , he's got some nice bikes and cars that would be good to see .
Old 02-10-2013, 10:07   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

I forgot about him. Isn't he from Cali? We'll add him in between Vegas and Bert.
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:19   #8 (permalink)
Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwko View Post
I forgot about him. Isn't he from Cali? We'll add him in between Vegas and Bert.
Might have to add Mexico to that list . Could make a great road movie of that trip .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Non-Ford Section > Photos (Non-Ford)