Free domestic wall charger with Renault Zoe - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Non-Ford Section > General Discussion (Non-Ford)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 12:28   #1 (permalink)
Moderators
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 10,828
Free domestic wall charger with Renault Zoe

Renault launch the Zoe in showrooms on the 7th June and will be offering a free domestic charging point with each car.The free Single Wall-box is available both to new customers, as well as those who’ve already pre-ordered ZOE.

The government are offering 75% support for domestic charge point installations and Renault's offer makes full use of that by adding the remaining 25% saving customers up to £500.


For more information visit the Renault website linked below.

ZOE - ZOE - Renault Cars - Renault UK

Trying to push the electric cars .
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Non-Ford Section > General Discussion (Non-Ford)



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:14.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.