What kind of car would you rather have? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
The Pub For General Discussion. No vehicle questions will be answered in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-28-19, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

What kind of car would you rather have?

Hey everyone,

I am a first year MBA student at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. For my marketing class, my cohort is conducting a market research survey about individual car preferences and perceptions of Ford Motor Company in the UK. In doing so, we are attempting to figure out which UK customer segments Ford could target more. Could you all please take 10 minutes to complete our survey? All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous.

Thank you!

Also, I tried to make sure that this was the appropriate place to put this survey. If it is not, can someone please move it to the appropriate place?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub