Guillermo! What happened to your posts!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-21-01, 12:33 AM
olympic

Question Guillermo! What happened to your posts!!!

Your post from the "OLYMPIC" thread and the "Ford owners thread have beed deleted. What happened? I read your reply to my post but didn't have time to reply and the next time I looked it was gone. What's happening? :WH:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-21-01, 12:05 PM
HO V6 XR5i

confused Wha?

:fmad: Well dam, I had a ton of people over last night, we were hanging out and partying some at my place. I remember some people got on my computer to check their mail. I got on the board later that night and bam, a bunch of my posts are gone. I'm assuming someone that got on my computer messed with them. TTHP is set as my homepage so it loaded up when they started IE. I was pissed when I noticed. I stayed up for a few hours after that trying to put them back and looking for anything vulgar that may have been put up. So far I didn't find anything, I hope I didn't overlook. No one gets on my computer from now onunless I"m there watching. I'm going to find out who it was and chew out some ass.

Guillermo :flame:

1987 GLS - Genesis...
1988 XR5 - Will Always Live...
1993 HO XR5i - 3rd Time's a Charm...

<A HREF="http://www.zianet.com/roteno1981" TARGET="_blank">Guillermo's Garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum