80mm throttal body for BA XR8
I know this has been ask before but there are still some questions that have not been ask or answered.
I am looking into milling out my T/B to 80mm on my BA XR8 and I would like to get some feed back as to wether or not it is worth the experience. the information I am chasing is.
1. did you fit it in conjunction with a helix or not.
2. did it improve throttal responce. (This is a big factor.)
3. how was the economy affected.
4. has it improved city driving and bottom end rev range
5. was your ET and mph improved on the 1/4
6. do have any gremlins since fitting the 80mm T/B
I am hopeing to do a couple tarmac rally's once the car is finished so if there is room for improvment in the T/B I would like to know. But if all I will gain is 2-3 rwkw and lose a bit of low end I will not bother with it...
Thanks for your help
BLACK BA XR8 UTE