'left over' T series - Page 2 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-08-03, 10:27 PM

They are like bugs on a bumper - every bloody where.

Not many TE50's left as they were readily snapped up however there are quite a lot of TS50's gathering dust. As far as I know the last of the non Brembo equipped ones are gone which just leaves the (originally) very expensive ones.

I'd be confident in saying that the retail incentives in these cars are no doubt "generous" and you could probably negotiate a pretty good deal.

Cheers
Russ

BA GT-p: driven quietly to a place of worship each Sunday - exactly as intended by the manufacturer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-08-03, 10:43 PM

There are 3 at Ethridge Ford, 2 blueprint one red one don't know the difference from the front of a TE and a TS though

WTB: Paddock Bomb PM me for more info!
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-08-03, 10:50 PM

51 up here for Te50's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-08-03, 11:55 PM
Movin!

Ticky give Strapp Ford a buzz they still have a few left..not sure what models they are though. Pursuit250 bought one of them, but still a few left. I think you would be able to get a good deal too...

BAXR8 Ute 5M- [email protected]6.03
zorst, SS Cai,240rwkw
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-10-03, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by needfordspeed
There are 3 at Ethridge Ford, 2 blueprint one red one don't know the difference from the front of a TE and a TS though
I saw them there as well. From memory there's a fairly substantial discount on them. As of a few weeks ago they also had a Venom Red AU3 XR8 which was unsold.

I reckon with a bit of haggling you could get a screaming deal on them. Pity I'm in no position to take advantage of this!!
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-15-03, 03:02 AM

What numbers are the last cars? Mine was made august last and is 183 i think. Not many cars for such a lot of engine special bits. I think they sold well since august though.
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-15-03, 07:45 PM
walking power

Lynford in perth has 2 ts50's a blueprint and a darker blue one for around the $51000 mark.
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-16-03, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bearman
I saw them there as well. From memory there's a fairly substantial discount on them. As of a few weeks ago they also had a Venom Red AU3 XR8 which was unsold.

I reckon with a bit of haggling you could get a screaming deal on them. Pity I'm in no position to take advantage of this!!
I agree with Bearman I've seen the ones at Ethridge and at New Oak Ford in the last month. Three at each I think and the AU III XR8 in Venom belonged to one of the new car salesmen who works at Ethridge.

Ethridge got bagged out a bit on a post here a while ago but I found them pretty good.
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-17-03, 03:55 PM
VENOM-AU2-XR8

I personally by experance can vouch for Etheridge ford as well. I picked up my Venom xr8 from them a few months ago. They were very plesent to deal with. Even their service department is good. (Ringwood) .. If you ever have a problem. Take it to Noal at Ringwood (works evening shifts 4pm onwards).

Mate of mine with a Blueprint xr8 ute has had nothing but drama's with his dealer for serviceing .. so his switched to etheridge
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-18-03, 06:03 AM

If you recall correctly a TE50 that is still Ford's fastest ever Falcon...and its not a fat bitch.....

Quicker 1/4 than XR6T, XR8 and GT......14.01in last year's PCOTY

Food for thought....much more individual and getting one of those would herlad your love for ford before it became cool.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum