**Warning** FPV are taking notes - Page 4 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-30-04, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh

Re: **Warning** FPV are taking notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
On a even more silly note. Ya reckon the "BOSSEDIT" will also be able to reset the odometer?
hmmmmm, good question.

Falcon GT Club of Australia

FPV & XR Owner's Club of Victoria

I drive, I vote and I'll go out of my way to see you out of government Mr Bracks. You lied your way into power and you lie to keep it. Enough lies!!! You're out of here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-30-04, 02:47 AM
Abuser of Charvels

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
On a even more silly note. Ya reckon the "BOSSEDIT" will also be able to reset the odometer?
"Yeah I KNOW it's a 2003 but I've only done 90kms in it, it's a bargain mate!!!"

Venom BA XR8 - 5spd - Leather - Premium Sound - 18"s - King Springs-SSL/SL - DBA Slotted Rotors & Ferodo pads
D.N.A.
FPV XR Owners Club ACT
Charvel/Jackson Guitars
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-01-04, 03:18 PM
When 2 T3s are not enough

roll Re: **Warning** FPV are taking notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
the Dealers do most will fit his stuff, or in Melbourne they arrange for the car to go to Herrod before the owner picks it up all mods are done 1st..
Yep but what haven't thought of is, that the dealers dont authorise the warrenty FORD do !!!As for the dealers recomending herrod exhaust, he is a herrod dealer and will make money from the sale where if you went to the local exhaust shop he would get nothing. Business is business' even you should have worked that one out.....

TS50 no-125
TE50 no-94
"The TE50 is the best high performance sedan Australia has ever produced"
Street machine Feb 2002
TE50T3 Remember the GTHO? well your getting close.
Motor mag Jan 2002

Wouldn't you love to say that about your car?You loosers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-01-04, 05:44 PM
Rip Up The Track Join OFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbutler
Yep but what haven't thought of is, that the dealers dont authorise the warrenty FORD do !!!
hello my best buddy, i know of poeple that have had Warranty work done with a full zorst, cai,chip, 80mm tb, if the dealer dobs you in to Ford your gone,
but if the dealer dont tell Ford its sweet....

PHANTOM BA XR8 UTE, AUTO, UNICHIP, APS TUNED 229 RWKW ET:13.47.

Rods Rocket, Boss n/a 290 Unichip Tuned by APS et:[email protected] Mph
We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-01-04, 05:54 PM
FOX

I know my local dealer propably because I worked there.But let me give you all an example of how these service blokes think.If they do not know you and you do something e.g. mods etc they tell FORD as quick as they can e.g.
Last time I was there,they said to me check out this fool.They walked me over to this black xr6 turbo,on his windscreen was a WSID sticker with 5 passes ticked on it.
I asked what did you do,answer=reported it straight to FORD and the warranty on that car was void instantly.
I thouight you slack p-----.But they have a job to do I suppose.I am posting this so we are all aware,cover your asses when you do something and dont make it obvious.
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-05-04, 10:32 PM

I went down to Knox Ford today to get the Herrod helix spacer ($280) and asked the guy there (Camron) why they (FPV) were takeing notes. He said to see what people are doing to there cars and what would be good for ford to do as there main line in there performance parts range. He also wanted to know the car rego and VIN !!!!

Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, custom 4" ram air induction kit, More to come..

My Car
post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-05-04, 11:54 PM
Movin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane3
I went down to Knox Ford today to get the Herrod helix spacer ($280) and asked the guy there (Camron) why they (FPV) were takeing notes. He said to see what people are doing to there cars and what would be good for ford to do as there main line in there performance parts range. He also wanted to know the car rego and VIN !!!!
lol....did he also ask what times and how many times you have ran on the quarter just for Fords curiousity?

BAXR8 Ute 5M- [email protected]6.03
zorst, SS Cai,240rwkw
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-06-04, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane3
Shane, watch them, there not on your side, the rules HAVE CHANGED, there is more to this than we are being told.

HOLDEN Adventra LX8, Martini Mica, Ochre leather, mods comming soon, and loving it!!!!
HOLDEN ASTRA CD, Ultra Blue, Skaife kit, manual
GONE FOR GOOD
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-06-04, 05:40 PM

Yes the rules have changed, and yes he had asked "how has it run " I asked him what he ment, he asked if i had run it at Calder. I told him "NO" as i haven't, and that its only done 2000km, I also told him that 1/4 mile time dont worry me as the roads arn't drag strips (NOT) !!!!!! Cant wait to get there and give it a go.
Throttle responce is better now, The helix gizmo only took me 20 min to put in, easy !

Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, custom 4" ram air induction kit, More to come..

My Car
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-07-04, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh

"Anything you say can and will be used against you"

Falcon GT Club of Australia

FPV & XR Owner's Club of Victoria

I drive, I vote and I'll go out of my way to see you out of government Mr Bracks. You lied your way into power and you lie to keep it. Enough lies!!! You're out of here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum