Crown Vic for parts - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-19-19, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

Crown Vic for parts

I recently inherited a 2001 Crown Vic. The owner died without a will and the title was never found. The vehicle has been in outdoor storage for a while now. It has 99,000 miles on it. It runs and drives and everything works, but the battery is dead and will not take a charge. To get it to start requires either a jump start with a portable battery pack or connect it to a battery charger. I don't want the vehicle but am willing to part with it for $750.00, or I am going to scrap it. Please text 704-488-0913, or email [email protected], pictures on request, thanks

Mark Premo (JusCruzn)
704-488-0913
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Market Place > Auto Parts For Sale