'87 460 Vacuum Switch - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford F-Series | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F-Series, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-19, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
'87 460 Vacuum Switch

Ok, so the weather has finally allowed me to start digging into fixing my truck. I'm replacing the thermostat housing (and thermostat, of course), and there are two ported vaccum switches on it, figure I ought to replace them to eliminate any potential existing vacuum issues (and since they look crusty, try to avoid them falling apart trying to remove them from the housing). One is a yellow 3-port switch, the other is a blue 4-port switch. I can find new yellow switches, but I can't find the blue one. Can anyone help me locate a blue 4-port switch? I can try and post a photo later if it would help.

2003 Mercury Marauder
1978 Ford LTD Wagon (351M)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Dazed and Confused

Re: '87 460 Vacuum Switch

Photo will definitely help.

Ever notice that there's so many high performance parts available for GM products?

Did you ever think that maybe they NEED them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-Series | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel