how much to pay for good nick EA - Page 3 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-02, 08:08 AM
Now boostless :-(

Re: 14.7 & bumpers

Westkoast, i live in a country area where the roads aren't very good, that's why the bumpers hang down a bit.

Holdenh8er, i reckon that EA would be up around the 200kw mark, although he's probably changed the diff, computer etc. to get more speed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-01-02, 09:59 PM
FastFords.org Owner

a mate of mine has ran a 14.9 in a EA with cam, exhuast, XR valv springs, custon cold air intake, 5sp manual and 3.23diff gears. He's pushing out about 185 odd KW ( he sits level with a 185kw Clubsport with an Exhuast)

New ride: EB GHIA, 5sp manual, pod filter, lightened flywheel, 9" diff conversion, locker, Superlows all round, full EB GT body kit, extractors and Zorst, EF XR8 wheels, Recaro Seats, GT Wheel and more.
Kenwood head deck, Sony Xpload 4" fronts and 6" backs and 300WRMS Fostgate 12" powered by avantgarde 250W RMS Amp. .
Turbo build now underway
Visit The new Re-Designed FastFords.org
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-02-02, 02:26 AM
Phat Drift Damage Victim

Well I dont know about the rest of australia but I do definitley know that EA's are fairly pricey up here, for a pretty average one that has a few lil dents and scratches, over 250000k's, poorly fitting bumpers and a pretty crusty interior go for $4k. That's pretty much the price at all dealers. Then if you come across a good one or a manual multi-point expect around $5k

Buying privately is a bit of a gamble I think, at least if u buy from a dealer and they say they've done so and so to the car u can actually get the receipts and all for it if u ask, plus you get the warranty, revs certificate and so forth as well.

Ed
Phat Drift Damaged Cobalt Blue 1994 EF XR8 5 spd
Fully optioned - Sunroof, cruise, body kit
Stock as a Rock for the moment

TQE's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons