Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an 03 crown Vic for sale near me. I was going to take a look but it appears to be a sport. Has the wheels,buckets with center console. The only thing is it’s a beige color with non color matched trim and grill?

·
Super Moderator
2,216 Posts
I own an '05 charcoal grey sport and pay attention to sports for sale. Black, metallic red, charcoal grey, blue and silver, yes, but I have never seen a beige car with chrome. Another clue(s), does the car have air suspension and dual exhaust? The sport is the 230A order code option. Ideally you would be able to see the window sticker, but check the door sticker. A quick tell is that sports were the only option to have 17 inch wheels.

·
Super Moderator
2,216 Posts
It has the wide 5 spoke wheels the sports came with. Difficult to contact (elderly), so hopefully able to go see it soon
The wheels and sport options can be added, but the door sticker is hard to reproduce and change. Standard LX's came with 16 inch wheels, only the sport came with 17's. The door sticker will tell you what size tires the car came with. If it says 17's, then it's likely a sport, but I have never seen a beige one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts