Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya

Ok, I need some help and am willing to give a 12 month free subscription to the Victorian XR8 and XR6 Car Clubs Magazine, of which I am the Editor.

I need to find a couple of things, and if you can point me in the right direction, you get a free subscription!

2 to give away!

I need a years supply of Articles, ie 1/2 an A4 page by 12 of Motoring Humor and the same for Motor Tips for our Falcon owners.

Webpage links, or actual documents will do!

:wink2:

T

·
0 Posts
I'll point you in the right direction son.
grab as many street machine magazines as you can.
have a look in the back for a section called "william porker", he may not be in the latest ones, but you will definately find him in some of the old ones. good humour with common sense involved.

hang on a tick back in a second................okay the new mags have it as "dirty stuff" by william porker.

or you could copy the B.S from LS.1 thats humour in it's self.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good but I am a lazy -------

I need it in electronic format!!!

Sorry should have mentioned that.:(

T

·
0 Posts
give me all your details and deadlines etc, Ill see what I can do. I dont have many street machine mags, since they went holden. But I'll have a look for ya.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
You want humour after spend so much time in Tassie :wink2:
I wasn't going to say it, but... ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
You are only allowed to dish Tasmania if you live here:p
We suffer alot to earn that right and the rest of you don't get to do it for free:D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey,

get back on the topic....

I need help as above.

Anyone who can find me a website with Automotive humour, or provide me with Electronic Data I will pay the person who gives me the best site $50.00 hard cash as a direct deposit to their account.

Laminge Guarantees that!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Laminge I find Dave Morley (sp) articles/column in Motor can be very funny but guess it doesn't meet your electronic media criteria. Not sure if he appears anywhere else but he does freelance. If it is humour you want just print out some pages form either Conrod.com or carpoint. chat pages. If they don't get rolling in the isles they are a tough audience. Second thought they might cry:eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Have you tried looking up autoweb.com.au for some tech stories?.. As for humour... just copy some of the posts from LS1.com...

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I have only just been introduced to the google search engine and have a huge rap for it. Glad you raise the subject gzr351

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
It's a bit late, yes, but I found this beauty digging around the hard drive... for those who haven't seen it, I think you'll enjoy!

THE FORDS PRAYER
on Conrod, as it is in heaven,
give us this day, our alloy heads,
and forgive us our nitrous,
as we forgive those that run it against us.
And lead us through modification,
and deliver us from 350's,
for thine is the Cleveland,
4V power, end of story,
for ever and ever
AMEN

:wink2:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Winner

Ok, if no one else can give me a better site that google, as I am a member of autospeed, gzr351 is the winner

Dude email me on [email protected] and we will tee up the payment of $50.00

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
laminge
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing