Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16" 3 piece simmons rims - offers

Hey all,

I have 4 16" deep dish simmons 3 piece rims. VGC, all they need is polish to make them perfect. All rims are in VGC, one has a few little (very little gutter grinds). Offers

Attachments

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
These are to fit e-series cars? How much are you wanting for them (I know it says offers, but you must have a figure in mind)? How does $750 sound?

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry JC,

I just realised I posted the wrong pic, so I have attached the correct one. I believe they are simmons v5's (well that's what's stamped on the rims anyway).

take a look, and let me know if your offer is still there.

As for what price, I have no idea what these rims are worth...I am told they are worth a bit though being 3 piece and all...

and yep, they fit e -series (they are pictured on a ea)

oh...will consider 15" rims as a partial payment aswell

Brendan

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh,

and that is a pic of the worst looking rim...they are very dusty in the photo and need a clean.

they also come with vgc eagle tyres 16/215/60's

·
Forced Falcon
307 Posts
You have a pm mate

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok had a look at what these are worth, and will take offers around $1250. Tyres are at about 70% and comes with studs and lock nuts.

Prefer sydney buyer, but will ship interstate for the right price.

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure of width...where can I tell? Probably 7" or 8" though just by looking at them. I am in the eastern suburbs

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
hot_eb said:
not sure of width...where can I tell? Probably 7" or 8" though just by looking at them.
just pull out the ruler and measure the width of the rim. but will probably be a 6 1/2 - 7 inch rim if it has 215's on it.

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
John_xr6 said:
just pull out the ruler and measure the width of the rim. but will probably be a 6 1/2 - 7 inch rim if it has 215's on it.
easier said than done...the rims have tyres on them. I believe though the smallest width is 7" that simmons makes in this rim type so i am told, so I'll be conservative and say they are 7", but they could be 8".

Darren expect a call this afternoon/tonight.

Brendan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts