Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend selling his 19 inch rims, 5 of them all as new condition with 95% rubber - six spoke Lenso styled rims - silver finish. $2900 neg. PM and I'll pass on the details.

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
what do they fit??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they will fit AU - BA but I'll have to check if they also suit the E series Falcons

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
If they fit AU - BA then they wont fit Eseries.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will fit E series but you have to use spacers, which I personally don't like but each to there own. The price is very negotiable as the owner has sold the car & informs me that they must go.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Are these in Canberra, and what width are they??

·
300+rwkw DC LTD Member
1,622 Posts
RATMAN said:
They will fit E series but you have to use spacers, which I personally don't like but each to there own. The price is very negotiable as the owner has sold the car & informs me that they must go.

Spacers are illegal!

So these are to suit AU-BA. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TwinPiston, they are 8s with 235/35/19 Falken rubber all round & yes they are in Canberra but the owner has couriers on the payroll so freight to anywhere in Australia isn't a problem and a favourable price can be worked out with interested parties.
LTDHO, spacers are only illegal if you get caught LOL.

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
I'd shy away from spacers.... mainly for the "we wont cover you because your car is illegal" story from insurance companies should you wish to make a claim after an accident. TP, you'd probably get a fair bit of interest in your current wheels should you decide to upgrade. They seem to be quite popular.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I wonder what these would look like on my car, who make Lenso's??? They seem to have a familiar ring about them. This could be tempting seeing as though there is 5 with rubber. Any scratches or curb marks??? Can you get some original pics of the tyres with the rims on them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Twin Piston,
I'm not sure who makes Lensos but they are a decent set of rims, the sparehas some minor gutter scratches but otherwise is perfect, the other 4 are in excellent nic, I'll try get a photo of the actual wheels soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts