Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back a thread about selling my car. I still havent sold it as I havent put in much effort into doing so. Now I must get around to selling it as I dont need it anymore.

1962 Morris Major Elite
Runs well
New rings and bearings
New battery
Pics can be seen on this site: http://www.geocities.com/robdasnob/
Looking for approx $2,500

Ph: 0414 861 266

Central Coast area

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rob

The car looks in great condition for its age, have you also done a respray on it as the paints looks very new?

I am also a Morris (1100) owner and a ford owner.

cheers

Craig

·
ESP Man
888 Posts
Rob,

·
ESP Man
888 Posts
Rob,
It's the Elite so its got the big block!
Had one as my first car. Two tone green. Twin SU's, extractors and 6" wheels with chrome dress rims!!!! Came standard with the whine in the diff. Was a great little car.

Have seen it advertised in the local paper. Good luck with the sale.

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Smith, I've had the car for just under 18 months now, and the previous owner was a retired panelbeater who restored the car himself. He told me that he resprayed it in the original colours. The interior has also been re-done so it's in fairly good condition. You can see that it does have some rust on the front bumper, but that can be easily fixed.

Shaynet, yes it has the big block... the MASSIVE 1.6 as opposed to the 1.5! It actually goes quite good for such an old car. Glad its a manual. I dont think that the original owner opted for the whine in the diff. And yes it is in the local paper with a photo.

Anyone else interested? If you know anyone who's a morris enthusiest then please forward my number to them as I'd love to hand the keys over to a morris fan. I forgot to mention that it only has 98,000 miles on the clock! I've updated the pics on the site so take another look: http://www.geocities.com/robdasnob/

I'm leaving for QLD on monday arvo and I doubt that i'll be able to check this page, so plz ring for enquiries.

btw: pics are low quality.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW, check out the "straw" oops i meant the tail pipe, its tiny :AAHHH:

Nice car you have there, i like seeing older cars in good condition.
If you lived closer, i would have come over for a look.

Good luck with the sale.

Jim

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
EXECJIM said:
WOW, check out the "straw" oops i meant the tail pipe, its tiny :AAHHH:
Jim
Yep... 1.25 inches all the way!

Also the car comes with 12 months rego, and a genuine workshop manual printed in 1964!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts