Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XRGT Start of a Legend
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always looking for Falcon GT parts specifically for the 1967 "XR" model, would be greatly appreciated if you could email me what you have and prices if possible and a contact email/phone number. I live in Adelaide but willing to travel etc. Complete cars always interested in to add to the fleet - you know they will be going to a good home.
Thanks
Gary

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
hi gary,
my oldman used to own an XR GT (actually it is still sitting in the garage the guy who bought it still hasnt picked it up) i can ask him if he has got any spares that he might be willing to part with. also have you got any spare alloy tacho drive boxes for the XR GT dash? or maybe a proper wooden gear knob? a mate of mine needs these parts.

·
XRGT Start of a Legend
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John,
I've emailed you direct for further info - will be gladly interested in any parts and can help with any questions regarding the old girls - someone's gotta keep the history alive I spose - and that's me for the XR's but i love em anyway
Wato

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
I have xt gt engine less 4v heads, they got ripped off by an engine reconditioner many years ago. I still have 4bbl cast manifold & carb o/e if you are intrested drop me a line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts