Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- I’m seeking some info and guidance, please, regarding my 1970 Ford Camper Special F-250 truck. I retained custody of it in a divorce and though I hate to part with it, it’s time to let it go to someone that can provide the attention and enjoyment it deserves. It’s in remarkably good original condition. I’m the 3rd owner, it starts up every time without hesitation, rebuilt tranny and steering column, from a snow-free climate. It’s needs paint, fuses and other minor updates. Some minor front bumper damage, grille intact. My question: where is best to list for sale? Any guidance about pricing and where to get the word out is much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
7,767 Posts
Any sale of a vehicle is a gamble, getting it in front of the right audience is key for the best sale. Without detailed pictures, it's tough to make a call on value, I would look to AutoTrader Classics or Classic Cars to see what's being sold under similar conditions. Typically trucks don't bring the same sale price as cars do and depending on options, their value can fluctuate quite a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts