Ford Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
You sure I said that ?
Yep, I am not the best at navigating around the forums, but if you go back to the first page of this issue, you can find it. With your experience, and I have read many posts that you have made, I kept checking to make sure that is what you said. I kept expecting someone to comment on it? You can verify to be sure. Just one Ford lover to another, with a different mother. Although I have owned a couple of cracked head every valve rusted oil leak every time vehicles. Thanks Terry

·
Super Moderator
23,876 Posts
No problem . any help is welcome I think you may be commenting on various links / pictures in the posts which were copied from elsewhere to help the member and not attributable to me personally but from other sources as I have double checked my posts ? If #1 is wrong , it needs changed and should make a difference to the running (y) If I get a chance I will check it out again

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
This car still won't run at all. Turns over but that's it. Any help would be appreciated and any pictures would be appreciated as well to give me some ball park of where things go

41 - 44 of 44 Posts