Ford Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1974 Ford Maverick
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to the forums here I have my father's 74 Ford Maverick base model it's got all wheel drum brakes I'm not trying to do any upgrades to it yet I'm just trying to get it running and driving and I went to adjust my brakes and replace my front inner and outer bearings and my hubs are just gone like there's no bearing seat for the outer bearings whatsoever I haven't been able to find a set of hubs for a 74 Ford Maverick and everyone I keep finding just keep saying put a disc conversion on it but I can't afford to disconversion right now I'd like to keep it factory could someone tell me the interchange vehicle that I could get a set of hubs for that would work on my Maverick. Any information on that would be much appreciated thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey new to the forums here I have my father's 74 Ford Maverick base model it's got all wheel Tutuapp 9Apps drum brakes I'm not trying to do any upgrades to it yet I'm just trying to get it running and driving and I went to adjust my brakes and replace my front inner and outer bearings and my hubs are just gone like there's no bearing seat for the outer bearings whatsoever I haven't been able to find a set of hubs for a 74 Ford Maverick and everyone I keep finding just keep saying put a disc conversion on it but I can't afford to disconversion right now I'd like to keep it factory could someone tell me the interchange vehicle that I could get a set of hubs for that would work on my Maverick. Any information on that would be much appreciated thanks in advance
Do you have some photos ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts