Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR SOLD

That’s right,

My lovely wife is selling her beloved Mazda Astina. It's a 1990 model with the pop up headlights and has only done 61,000 km since new with books. The car is naturally red with velour grey interior in excellent condition, as you would expect.

It features a 1.8 injected engine, 5 speed manual transmission, tinted windows, power steering, air-conditioning, power mirrors, central locking and a new sports rear muffler. She is kept undercover, gets around 500km to a tank and has a full service history. Apart from a few minor shopping trolley dings over the years the car is in great condition and would make a perfect car for your partner.

She is simply too good to trade in as the dealers don't know what to do with her due to the very low km's, so I thought I would see what interest we have with my fellow forum members first or just sell her to a friend. Any offers over $6k will be considered. Just want her to go to a good home. She is currently registered until August 2004 in South Australia.

Anyone here that knows me knows I do not sell rubbish. Email me at home for interest and photo's

Cheers,
Colville

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry XRated, I'm not sure what would be involved in getting it over to you, but I would think it wouldn't be all that hard. Have a look around in your state for your partner. If nothing like this turns up and she is interested, if I still have it we could try and work something out.

Cheers,

·
Large Member
130 Posts
CDAA said:
And back where it belongs in Victoria!!

Was a looonnngggg drive home Colville, but she was great, Kylie is rapt, and is out in her now trying to get used to driving a 5spd again!! (has been 7 years since her last manual)

Thanks for everything, we are very happy with the car..

Cheers
Danny

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fludey said:
And back where it belongs in Victoria!!

Was a looonnngggg drive home Colville, but she was great, Kylie is rapt, and is out in her now trying to get used to driving a 5spd again!! (has been 7 years since her last manual)

Thanks for everything, we are very happy with the car..

Cheers
Danny
Yes, she is back home! Really pleased you and Kylie like the lady bug Danny! Many happy years motoring my friend.

Now for that 6 stacker DVD........:angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts