Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ronnied, to be honest, I dont give a shit. I can pick up one that has been flogged and in shit condition for half that price...

wait until you see this car in flesh, then comment...tell me what your friend got for that 7000? a stock nc ghia i assume? and was it a v8? was the interior as good as new? was everything colour coded? did it have a custom made exhaust incl genie extractors? if you answered yes to all those questions, then your friend probably got a good deal. thats what I hate about some people they're all "well i got this for so much less than you, then you compare what they have to what you have and you can see why they paid less...

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ronnied, to be honest, its irrelevant what your mate got it for. I could pick up one that has been flogged and in shit condition for half that price and thats for an 8 (I dont know what your mate got, maybe it was a 6 cyl)...so making comments like yours is pointless to both of us unless you have seen and driven the car in the flesh - which you haven't.

Dont waste peoples time writing things like this. I mean some people have e- series for sale for $9000 and others for $1000 reason why, one is in mint condition, and the other looks like a bulldog's arse hole...maybe your mates fairlane was somewhere in between...

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
will accept cheap car (or even a bike) plus cash adjustment too...realised I will still be needing something to get me a around.oh and I updated the price again too...

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He he...got pulled up last night for a breath test and the copper was like "Is this your car?...It's in bloody good condition mate!"

Just thought I'd share that with you as it gave me quite a big head!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts