Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
No probs. Same stud pattern and offset. Fits great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure, apparently they came as standard on 1994 falcon. I will try to find out what style. Any ideas on what they could be?

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
I've seen anything from snowflakes to EB Spack rims... Could even be XR, fairmont or fairmont ghia rims. Any of those would look great on the XF!

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
whats the latest model rims you can just bolt on to an XF? i know AU stud patterns are different than the ELs but wanted to know what exactly just goes straight on?

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
EBXR I've seen anything from snowflakes to EB Spack rims... Could even be XR, fairmont or fairmont ghia rims. Any of those would look great on the XF!
yeah considering snowflakes come on xf's u would c them on one

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
davway said:
whats the latest model rims you can just bolt on to an XF? i know AU stud patterns are different than the ELs but wanted to know what exactly just goes straight on?

you can fit any wheel up to and includimng EL wheels but not AU......

·
EBII GLi 4.0L 4spd LPG
143 Posts
i've got snowflakes on my XF...i want 12 slotters tho - they look so good...makes it into a muscle XF...

snowflakes on E-series usually looks disgusting.. just my opinion tho

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
davway said:
ED

All Falcons have the same stud pattern, so AU and EL are exactly the same, which is 5 studs on 114.3mm pitch circle diameter.

The difference is offset, which is anywhere from 0 to +6 for pre-AUs (depending on model), and +36.5 for AU and BA, except for the T3s and GT/Ps which run a +28.5 offset on the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts