Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20% OFF at Kmart Auto Dept until Friday the 30th, went there tonight picked up some Meguiars products that moves quick when on sale, good time to save money on expensive oil's etc:...

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
I thought the same thing and went into my local K-Mart and went straight for the Meguriers Products thinking 20% off you ripper. Check the price as I pick up the bottle and noticed that the price had gone up to $24.99 for the wet look polomer sealent ( was $16 a couple of days ago) and laughed to myself and walked out..

20% off my back side. K-mart usually up their prices before any sale.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sylox said:
I thought the same thing and went into my local K-Mart and went straight for the Meguriers Products thinking 20% off you ripper. Check the price as I pick up the bottle and noticed that the price had gone up to $24.99 for the wet look polomer sealent ( was $16 a couple of days ago) and laughed to myself and walked out..

20% off my back side. K-mart usually up their prices before any sale.
my daughter works there, i just asked my daughter she is not aware of any prices going up before a sale, i paid for the wetlook polymer sealer $19.99 was $24.99 ..all gold class stuff sold out 1st day...
thx...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts