Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know supercheap auto sell a lot of crap, but 20% off everything this Fridayday (Boxing Day) is good value, especially if you are buying Mobil 1 and those other expensive synthetic type of oils filters etc...

THX....

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
hmm why havent i heard of this?
Wonder if its aust wide...

·
AU3 Falcon XR8 Ute (auto)
357 Posts
I believe it is.

I didn't think they sold Mobil stuff, I never seen it in my store? Maybe it's just in the bigger stores.

·
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve_T said:
I believe it is.

I didn't think they sold Mobil stuff, I never seen it in my store? Maybe it's just in the bigger stores.
hi Steve I know that my local Supercheap store sell Mobil, Valvoline, Pennzoil, Castrol & Shell Helix.....

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
I went to 2 stores today & stocked up they were both very packed with people one of stores was almost out of Meguiars maybe Stryder & Dark horse had stocked up for the year. :p

·
3FB Educator!
527 Posts
Mr Jucy said:
I went to 2 stores today & stocked up they were both very packed with people one of stores was almost out of Meguiars maybe Stryder & Dark horse had stocked up for the year. :p
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You got it in one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I also joined the club! :angel:

·
AU3 Falcon XR8 Ute (auto)
357 Posts
Thanks XRFPV8, you're right. I went and had a look today and found some Mobil 1.

Picked up a few little things while we were there :)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Talk about lines... 2 checkouts and a thousand shoppers!! Got the last two containers of Mobil-1 for around $51 each, which I am very happy with! :cheer: :clap:

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
supercheap took over Rocca Brothers in SA.... theres no point going there now.

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
and midas have taken over the svce dept in sa ( Not that i would use them)

·
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
same in Melbourne supercheap gobbled up Marlows now all there old service dept have also been taken over by Midas....

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I just bought the last bottle of Meguiar's paint cleaner today at my local store,I went there only to get this and to my surprise, 1 left,not bad for $10.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Super cheap ate marlows over here aswell, now the srvice dept is also run by Midas.

My dad met one of the head Midas dudes a while back in Melb. good guy apparently, gave us a heap of free stuff that my dad lost. But i havent had good experiences with them so far

1 - 14 of 14 Posts