Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mustang GT Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 GT with Binno B930 CR 20x8 up front and 20x9 in the rear with Michelin XGT Z4 FRONT 245/40/ZR20 REAR 275/35/ZR20 and Eibach Springs.

Attachments

·
Mustang Member
10 Posts
Very Nice!

~Chad.

·
Mustang 5.0 Coupe Member
44 Posts
Ditto! Very nice!

275/35/ZR20's??? Watch those potholes! !

Robin

·
Mustang GT Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments .

By the way if your wondering where I got them, I got them off a web site they even posted the picture I sent them of the car because they didn't believe that they would fit and they fit perfectly without any rubbing. The website is www.wheelsmarket.com they also sell Cobra R's but I wanted something bigger and different.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Great car Those wheels are huge. Does the ride quality suffer much and what about tramlining, do you have any trouble with the front following road surfaces?

·
Mustang GT Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually I really haven't had any problem with the car. As for the rde it actually feels nicer than the stock springs( that's because I installed ther Eibach Pro-Kit which only lowers it an 1,5"). And I haven't really had any problems with rubbing either(front or rear).

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
That sounds great. Can I join the call for more pictures and what about other mods? Sorry if I have missed this information somewhere else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts