Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had this problem: while driving down the road listening to fm radio no cd in the player the radio switches to the cd player and tries to play a cd that is not in the player if so how can i make it stop?

G

·
mountaineer said:
Has anyone ever had this problem: while driving down the road listening to fm radio no cd in the player the radio switches to the cd player and tries to play a cd that is not in the player if so how can i make it stop?

NEVERMIND I WAS REAE-ENDED BY A SEMI AND FLIPPED OVER ONTO THE DRIVER-SIDE, ITS TOTALED.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mountaineer said:

NEVERMIND... I WAS REAR-ENDED BY A SEMI TRUCK AND FLIPPED ONTO THE DRIVER-SIDE, ITS MORE THEN LIKELY TOTALED.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See on Wednesday January 25th at 7:19am this semi truck wasn't paying attention and nailed me... read-ended me and flipped me over.... this was a NICE 2000 Mercury Mountaineer (of course it had its little quarks but what car doesn't) all thats left... closed the interstate caused a 5 car pile up... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.