Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Does anyone know or have information concerning the factory Alpine Stereo, CD Changer, Amplifier(s), speakers, and associated controls / wiring? Was there a separate manual supplied by the factory?

Thanks in advance,

chicagoslick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I did think about contacting Alpine, however without model number I cannot get anything. I have checked throughout this forum and others and exhausted Google searches... One link that provides some information is linked below, however still does not narrow down specific model number. Do you know model number of units they installed?

https://www.1factoryradio.com/lincoln-1/

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
18,944 Posts
According to your link and the part numbers of OEM radios listed , there were a few options fitted as is often the case . If you dont have the original set to get part number I wouldn't know how you could find out .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to those that have replied. Does not look like I will get much information without taking the system out and contacting Alpine. Maybe some simple questions that might be known.

Does anyone know the number of channels from the head unit and what the wattage is? I am guessing 4 channels and ~20watts rms each.

Sub amplifier? I am guessing ~50 watts rms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
R.S.LOGAN
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing