Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone might be interested, I have just bought a new GTP which will be delivered in a week or two, so I have a 2001 TE50, Venom Red, 55k on the clock, etc, etc, etc. It can be seen HERE at Carsales.com.au. I have offered it to the dealer, so if it doesn't go privately I will trade it in on the new one.

·
Registered
582 Posts
this is exactly what i would like in a car, but alas its twice what i can afford.
nice car dude i hope you get what you want for it . it looks worth it

·
Registered
399 Posts
you must have to much money, you had an AUIII XR8 in red i believe with the same rear wing and a sunroof and custom bonett vents, if Im not mistaken ?
:)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, correct to both of you. I pick up the new GTP tomorrow. And the colour....what else? Venom Red.

·
Almost back
81 Posts
How much and is it still for sale ?

·
Black 200kw wheel barrow
3,554 Posts
id ring him (number listed on the carsales website that hes linked to) as id say hed be trading it in tomorrow when he pickes up the GTP (lucky SOB)

·
Almost back
81 Posts
No worries, thanx man!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, the TE50 has gone, and if anyone wants it, it's at Courtney & Patterson, Heidelberg. I picked up the new GTP today, and ****, what a car. Talk about grunt. The only problem was it was pouring all the way home and I was worried about losing the rear end.When I get a good day, it's cleaned, I will get the digital camera out and post some pics. Stay tuned!!!

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Sound's good JAJH did you opt for stripe's,I look forward to the pic's.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
galaxy xr8 said:
Sound's good JAJH did you opt for stripe's,I look forward to the pic's.
Nope, it had stripes on it, but I had them taken off. Personally, I reckon they look a little cheesy.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TIKFD6 said:
Jaha, I'll trade you for My ED XR6?
:p
You coming to the show this year?
Which car will you be bringing?
Hi Kerry, sorry didn't reply earlier. Yeah, I'd love to come this year, and if I do I only have the GT-P these days. I don't know if I can make it though, we are in the process of moving house which happens to be on that weekend. If we can get moved early enough, we might just come up for the day. What time do we have to be entered?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts