Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Cool. When will jag make a real car though. XJR-15 and XJ220 were great, but very limited production and are both 10 years old now. What I mean is, they don't have a mass produced sports car with a manual or alot of grunt. I feel they need to make a car to go with some fo what the worlds best has to offer. Or maybe Ford have chosen Aston Martin to do such things and just kept jag they way they are doing things now.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jag have some pretty big concepts on the go so hopefully one of them might get a green light.

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
the XJR-15 was an awsome race car even if it never won any races and used to spin off everytime you tried to accelirate :lmao:

I like some of the new jags but can't beat an old E-type Jag nothing better then that imo :lmao: ^_~

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Troy Revill said:
the XJR-15 was an awsome race car even if it never won any races and used to spin off everytime you tried to accelirate :lmao:

I like some of the new jags but can't beat an old E-type Jag nothing better then that imo :lmao: ^_~
Same here. The e type was a classic. Also have a soft spot for the SS.

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
Yeah there is just somthing about the E-Type that draws you in and makes you wanna drive it ^_^

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never driven one myself, have you? Would like to as it is a great part of Jag history!

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
I have never had the privlage of driving one yet.
I have been a passenger in one and it was awsome but i hopfuly will get to drive a E-type one day ^_^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts