Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week before I did a clutch job done and i know for a fact I did everything properly seeing that I’ve done this plenty of times but I’ve never had the issue I’m currently having. When I give it a little throttle the engine starts dying but when I push the pedal down a little further it revs up normally. Now when I switch into first and start driving the car humps back and forth like crazy. Everything was seated properly, flywheel put on the correct orientation, input shaft put into the splines straight, and correctly. Everything torqued to spec. Sometimes it goes smoothly when I give it a little more gas than normal and it doesn’t do any of this. Could anyone recommend what should I do?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As the issue raised right after the clutch job done, and i'm pretty sure I haven't touched any other component of my car. There might be an issue with engine if you're familiar with it.

·
Administrator
5,033 Posts
When you said with part throttle the engine was dying then with alot more throttle is ok. That doesnt seem clutch related.
Could there be a vacum hose or something similar left disconnected or fallen off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts