Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have a 2003 F150 Supercrew and there are a few issues that have been happening lately

First, the interior lights and rear cabin light between the 3rd brake-light do not go off.
Second, the radio works intermittently
Third, the windscreen wipers are working intermittently as well
Fourth, every once in a while, I will hear a "clicking" sound coming from the fuse box area.
Fifth, the power windows work intermittently (at the same time as the wipers)

I think it is relay #1 but I am not sure. Does this sound like a relay #1 issue?

Thanks folks.
Brent

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2003 F150 Supercrew and there are a few issues that have been happening lately

First, the interior lights and rear cabin light between the 3rd brake-light do not go off.
Second, the radio works intermittently
Third, the windscreen wipers are working intermittently as well
Fourth, every once in a while, I will hear a "clicking" sound coming from the fuse box area.
Fifth, the power windows work intermittently (at the same time as the wipers)

I think it is relay #1 but I am not sure. Does this sound like a relay #1 issue?

Thanks folks.
Brent
Re:First, the interior lights and rear cabin light between the 3rd brake-light do not go off.

Spray up in the door latches real good with PB Blaster or sometype of good cleaner a few times and this should fix it lights not going off.

the door ajar switch electrical connector.

To install, reverse the removal procedure.

If necessary, use Multi-Purpose Grease Spray F5AZ-19G209-AA or equivalent meeting Ford specification ESR-M1C159-A to lubricate the latches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts