Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator and the warranty is about to expire. The truck has under 30K miles and has been perfect since day one. :hy:

I've already contacted Kenne Bell and they have discontinued the kit for the 2003 Navigator. I've also contacted Whipple and they don't have a kit... I've seen a Vortech kit intended for the Ford F-150 but not too sure if this would work on my application.

Well here's where I need your help. Can anyone suggest a supercharger kit for a 2003 Navigator? Has anyone supercharged a Navigator? If so, please include some details in regards to what kit, any issues, problems etc...

In addition to the supercharger can anyone suggest any supporting mods other then exhaust, headers (do they make headers for a Navigator?), tranny cooler and air intake? :1read:

Thanks in advance!

-Pete

·
canuck
2,493 Posts
I'd go with a ProCharger system. They can be custom tailed to your Exp. The 5.4L is a good, solid platform for a s'charger and ProCharger systems cost a bit more, but they also give the most gains per pound of boost; they also include a proper intercooler to protect engine components!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts