Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an unofficial (did i spell that right) drawing of what they (motortrend magazine) think the next Aston Martin will look like.
What do you guys/gals think??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
That is just an 'extremitised :)s5 ) ' drawing of the Vanquish (DROOL!!!) , I doubt it'll look like that (they will keep grill though), but boy will it be awesome!:eek:o1:
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Doesnt look much different to the current aston martin vantage except the bonnet looks like it slopes down a bit more and the wheels look a bit bigger too.
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
That is just an 'extremitised :)s5 ) ' drawing of the Vanquish (DROOL!!!) , I doubt it'll look like that (they will keep grill though), but boy will it be awesome!:eek:o1:
Yes Vanquish not Vantage what I said.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read in a magazine that in the next James Bond film 007 will drive the Aston Martin, the next bond girl will have a new T Bird and the villian will be driving a Jaguar. Now thats what i call product placement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ford Man said:
Damn now that's effective advertisement!!
Yep! When the Bond folks used the BMW's in the last few films the sales of the cars jumped 26% or something like that. I just hope they don't cut up any T-Birds like they did to the Z3 in the last one.
 

·
ST170ish
Joined
·
610 Posts
The roof dont look right, its out of perportion(spolling!)with the rest of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
Space Lord said:


Yep! When the Bond folks used the BMW's in the last few films the sales of the cars jumped 26% or something like that. I just hope they don't cut up any T-Birds like they did to the Z3 in the last one.
Or like the Mustang or Thunderbird(??) in Goldfinger!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Space Lord said:
I read in a magazine that in the next James Bond film 007 will drive the Aston Martin, the next bond girl will have a new T Bird and the villian will be driving a Jaguar. Now thats what i call product placement.
Further Ford product from Volvo and landrover are also said to be under consideration
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Space Lord said:


Really? The film comes out sometime next year i think.
Well that is what I read. Ford are said to be keen to get the new Rangie or an unspecified Volvo model as cars for the bad guys!!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top